CereProc has developed the world's most advanced text to speech technology. Our voices not only sound real, they have character, making them suitable for any application that requires speech output.
This voice can synthesize:
* Navigation directions from Scout while driving
* Twitter, Facebook and newsfeeds with iHearNetwork
* Your favourite eBook from eBook reader apps
* Your SMS with apps like Handcent SMS or Drive Carefully
* and many other TTS-enabled apps
Please note that for some applications such as Scout, we recommend installing on a device with at least a 1GHz processor.
You can try the Yuki voice for yourself, in the interactive demo on CereProc's homepage:
Yuki Japanese TTS Voice is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-10-03. The program can be installed on Android.
Yuki Japanese TTS Voice (version 4.0.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 36 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Yuki Japanese TTS Voice since it was posted on our website on 2016-12-22.
The latest version is 4.0.1 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-04-07.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2016-10-03
- Updated Android integration with performance and compatibility improvements,- Opus Compression Codec,- Text processing improvements,- Lexicon improvements